Making a difference is a team effort at Triple Point Energy. Our tagline is “Improving business and community through energy efficiency,” and our staff is individually and collectively committed to this value. We are a growing industry leader in developing and delivering industrial Strategic Energy Management (SEM) energy efficiency programs and have offices across the US. Our focus is on achieving measurable energy efficiency from operations and maintenance (O&M) improvements in commercial and industrial facilities. Our clients benefit from higher profits, lower costs, and increased quality and safety, and we get to see the positive results of our work.
Employees at Triple Point Energy are enthusiastic, driven, conscientious, and flexible. We support each other through a team environment that fosters personal growth, and are looking for full-time Project Coordinator who shares our commitment to innovation, excellence, and saving energy.
This position offers:
- The opportunity to interface with people from a wide range of industries
- The satisfaction of seeing the results of your work
- A variety of interesting tasks
- A supportive and collaborative environment that encourages growth
- Competitive salary and generous paid time off
- Able to prioritize tasks and work independently
- An Excel whiz who can clean and organize data
- Comfortable communicating by phone, in person, and via email, and know when to use which method
- Experienced tracking tasks, schedules, and budgets
- Equipped with knowledge of Continuous Improvement, such as Lean, Six-Sigma, etc.
- Skilled in managing event logistics for multiple events, meetings, and/or workshops simultaneously
- Experienced working with or for industrial companies
- Extremely detailed
- Up to date on what’s happening in the energy efficiency industry
- 5 years or more of experience in Project Coordination experience (Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field preferred)
- Advanced writing, editing and document formatting skills
- Demonstrated outstanding positive customer service and communication
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel occasionally
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug test
Be a part of making an impact! Send us a resume that outlines your specific experience relative to this position and salary requirements (responses containing salary requirements will be given priority). We apologize in advance that we may not be able to respond to all applicants.