Project Coordinator (Project Management, Communications, Data Analysis)
Triple Point Energy is seeking a professional, energetic, detail oriented full-time Project Coordinator in our Columbus, OH office. The position will require some travel and a valid driver’s license and background check prior to employment. This position includes a range of responsibilities and tasks, including:
Requirements and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining statistical models for multiple facilities, and assisting staff with the development of reports. These reports are provided to the facility and our utility clients to report on the progress of the energy saving initiative. The candidate should have extensive experience with the mathematical principles and parameters of regression analysis, and ideally some experience and understanding of the energy efficiency industry and the analysis of industrial system performance. Key duties and skills (by category) required for this position include:
Coordinating project activities (60%):
- Project Management tracking tasks, schedule and budget
- Coordinating data collection with customers
- Scheduling, and participating in, site visits with customers
- Managing internal meeting schedules, process, and logistics
- Planning and managing (on site and webinar) event logistics
- Data cleaning, organization, graphing using Excel or other software
Editing and writing (15%):
- Technical report review and editing
- Presentation development and review
- Creative material development and production
- Broadcast e-mail communications to large groups
Business development and marketing (15%):
- Manage proposal process and responses
- Maintain marketing files such as project summaries and resumes
Office management and other (10%):
- Coordinate with computer, phone, copier vendors
- Purchase office products
- Assist other management tasks
Applicant Education and Experience
Candidates should be power users of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Additional experience with other publishing or analytical software is desirable. Other skills and experience necessary for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 5 – 10 years of experience in Project Coordination, Marketing, etc.
- Program planning and scheduling experience
- Writing and editing of technical documents and reports
- Data manipulation and analysis using Excel
- Strong customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task
In addition to the above skills and experience necessary for this position, the following skills and experience would be very beneficial:
- Customer service in a consulting environment
- Knowledge of continuous improvement such as Lean/Six-Sigma, etc.
- Statistical analysis
- Exposure to industrial systems such as pumps, compressed air, fans, etc.
- Knowledge of the energy efficiency industry
We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
About Triple Point Energy, Inc.
Triple Point Energy, Inc. (based in Portland, OR, with an office Columbus, OH) develops and delivers targeted industrial energy efficiency services to utilities, public benefits administrators, and regional authorities. We are a small firm with fourteen employees, currently serving the Pacific Northwest and the Mid-West United States. Triple Point is an equal opportunity employer.
Please provide a resume that outlines the specific experience relative to this position and salary requirements to Info@TriplePointEnergy.com. Please note – responses containing salary requirements will be given priority. We apologize in advance that we may not be able to respond to all applicants.